My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
just a sinner saved by grace striving to do my best while learning that failure is just part of life. i'm married to my best friend and love my two boys with all of my heart.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 16, 2012

V-Day Shirts

I've had a couple requests for V-Day shirts. Here are a few that I will offer. Please email me with further questions.
*i will update girl selections as soon as I get home*
Shirts can be done with personalization for added fee.
The pictures shown are designs only; I will update with finished pictures as soon as I have them!

1 comment:

  1. Haha!! I'm so glad you're doing this! Thank you SO SO MUCH!!! ;) Okay, now I really can't decide between the tow truck and the wagon. I'M SO TORN!! I'm sure Lindsey passed along my email, but if not, it's iloveyoumorethancarrots@gmail.com. Can't wait!! Thank you, again!!!

    ReplyDelete