My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
just a sinner saved by grace striving to do my best while learning that failure is just part of life. i'm married to my best friend and love my two boys with all of my heart.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

my Life Planner

There are two things that are usually plastered on me:  my sunglasses and my planner.
I don't know what it is, but if I am without them, I get all frazzled.  The cover of my planner was torn off, so I decided that I would take the opportunity to put my life into my phone.  Now, the phone is usually not far away, so to most of you this wouldn't pose a problem.  In fact, most people prefer to not lug around a paper calendar. But not this mama.  I have tried for almost a month now to "go paperless" with my calendar, but I feel lost.  If you aren't a paper calendar person, you just won't get it. 
Since my planner was missing the cover, I knew I needed to get a new planner where the pages wouldn't rip, etc.  I've been looking - no honestly, I have.  And I just haven't found what I want.  And then yesterday, Lindsey, posted about a deal on Plum District.  A $50 voucher to Erin Condren, for only $25!!  That's 50% off people!  I just purchased my voucher and ordered my very own Life Planner!
  I seriously am tickled pink!  My *personalized* planner will ship by August 9!  At which point I will use my little "track your package app" on my phone and hit reload a million times until I have my delivery in my own hands! :)  
So, I will post a picture of my new Life Planner when I get it! :) 
It's the little things in life that make me happy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment