My Family

My Family

About Me

My photo
just a sinner saved by grace striving to do my best while learning that failure is just part of life. i'm married to my best friend and love my two boys with all of my heart.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Weekend of fun

To quote my husband "What are dad and 2 little boys to do when mom is out of town? Yesterday was Disney in the morning and SeaWorld in the afternoon. This morning is Blizzard Beach..."

Makes me feel less guilty about my trip knowing that they are having fun. I'm enjoying sweet baby cuddles and kisses from Kate. And time with my sister & brother-in-law!

2 comments:

  1. How fun for them!!! Thanks for your sweet sweet comment on my blog today. it is comments like yours that make me feel so much better about what i'm blogging for! This is SUCH a wonderful community!!! So happy to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY!!! OMG! Your husband proposed on the church alter??!?!?!?! Holy cow!!! Yay!!!! HOW FUN! I totally couldn't find your email address on your blog! DOH! I was going to email you so if you want send me an email so we can chat! :) Are you on twitter?

    ReplyDelete